Business Finance Calculators
- Asset Allocator Calculator - Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Break Even Analysis Calculator - Find out how many and what price you must sell your product at to make a profit.
- Business Debt Consolidation Calculator - Should your business consolidate its debt? Use this calculator to find out.
- Business Valuation - Discounted Cash Flow - This tool calculates a business valuation based upon the discounted cash flow methodology - illustrating how changes in projected growth rates and capital assumptions impact the business Net Present Value.
- Cash Flow Calculator - Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your business running. Use this calculator to help you determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- Equipment Buy vs. Lease Calculator - Should you lease your equipment or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Financial Ratios Calculator - This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Inventory Calculator - Use this calculator to determine how much inventory you should hold, and efficient timing of your inventory orders.
- Investment Loan Calculator - This calculator helps illustrate the effect of using a loan to purchase an investment or appreciable asset. Using debt as leverage to purchase investments can magnify your return. The downside is that you also increase your risk.
- Like Kind Exchange Calculator - This calculator is designed to calculate and the recognized loss, gain and the basis for a Like Kind Exchange.
- Line of Credit Payoff Calculator - Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Loan & Credit Line Tax Savings - This calculator helps determine your tax savings on loans or credit lines with tax deductible interest payments.
- Profit Margin Calculator - This calculator can help you determine the selling price for your products to achieve a desired profit margin.
- Repossession of Real Property - If you have repossessed real property, you can use this calculator to determine the gain or loss as well as its new basis.
- Company Stock Distribution Calculator - If you own company stock in a retirement plan you may be able to take advantage of using the long term capital gains tax rate rather than your ordinary income tax rate on this investment.
- Working Capital Needs - Working capital is essential to running your business. This calculator assists you in determining your working capital needs for the next year.