Savings Finance Calculators
- Budgeting Calculator - Reducing your spending can be worth more than you might think. Use this calculator to see just how much your budget reductions may be worth.
- Checkbook Balancing Calculator - Balance your checkbook with this quick and easy calculator.
- College Savings Calculator - Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Cool Million Calculator - Find out when your savings plan will make you a millionaire!
- Family Income Calculator - Should my spouse work? This calculator is designed to help you see the financial impact of having either one or two incomes for your household.
- Future Value Calculator - Use this calculator to determine the future value of an investment which can include an initial deposit and a stream of periodic deposits.
- Home Budget Calculator - Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
- Home Buyer Savings Calculator - Use this tool to help you calculate what it might take to save for your new house.
- Use this calculator to determine an Internal Rate of Return (IRR). It calculates the IRR on an annual basis of an irregular stream of up to 20 payments and withdrawals.
- Retirement Savings Calculator - Use this calculator to see how long your retirement savings will last based on your retirement savings and your inflation adjusted withdrawals.
- Savings Calculator - Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Calculator, Taxes and Inflation - Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- Savings Goals Calculator - What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- Student Budget Calculator - This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.