Home Financing Calculators
- Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- This calculator helps you to determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- Use this calculator to find the APR on your adjustable rate mortgage.
- Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to a Fully Amortizing ARM.
- A balloon mortgage can be an excellent option for many home buyers, use this calculator to see if a balloon mortgage might fit your needs.
- Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment.
- Compare payments for 15,20 and 30 year mortgages. This compact format can fit in just about any tight space!
- How big of a home equity line of credit can you receive? Use this calculator to find out!
- Use this calculator to determine if a home equity loan makes sense for your next automobile purchase.
- Use this calculator to generate an amortization schedule for an interest only mortgage.
- Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect how much you can borrow.
- Use this calculator to find the APR on your mortgage.
- Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Should you buy points? Use this calculator to find out.
- Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Use this calculator to determine how much income you need to qualify for a mortgage and how different interest rates affect your required income.
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven!
- Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
- This calculator is specifically designed to show you how the outstanding balance of a reverse mortgage can rapidly grow over a period of time.
Personal Finance Calculators
- Use this calculator to determine your payment or loan amount for different payment frequencies.
- Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price!
- Use this calculator to help you determine whether you should take advantage of low interest financing or a manufacturer rebate.
- This works just like a pocket financial calculator. In addition to arithmetic, it can also calculate present value, future value, payments or number or periods.
- Determine your boat loan payment based on your purchase price or find out how much you can buy based on your monthly payment.
- How much life insurance do you need? This comprehensive life calculator includes detailed net worth analysis, budgeting and college savings helps you find out.
- Use this calculator to see just how expensive paying interest on your debt can be.
- The Credit Card Optimizer helps you determine the best distribution of your credit card debt.
- Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Use this calculator to help you determine whether you should take advantage of low interest dealer financing or credit union financing combined with a manufacturer rebate.
- Use the slider controls to instantly change your monthly payment, loan amount, interest rate or term.
- A fixed annuity can provide a secure, tax-deferred investment. Use this calculator to see how a fixed annuity might fit into your retirement plan.
- This Health Savings Account (HSA) calculator determines the amount you are allowed to deposit into an HSA account for the current tax year.
- Use this calculator as a starting point for your debt management plan.
- One of your most important assets is your ability to earn a paycheck. This calculator is designed to help you understand today's value of your future earning. Use this calculator to determine your economic value for your loved ones... your Human Life Value.
- Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
- Use this calculator as your first step in determining your ability to qualify for a loan.
- Determine your Motorcycle loan payment based on your purchase price or find out how much you can buy based on your monthly payment.
- This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- Determine your RV loan payment based on your purchase price or find out how much you can buy based on your monthly payment.
- The Credit Card Rolldown Calculator applies two simple principles to paying off your credit card debt.
- The Student Loan Consolidation and Debt Payoff calculator applies two simple principles to paying off your Debt; Consolidate your student loans, and use the monthly savings to pay off your other outstanding debt.
Retirement Finance Calculators
- A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you cannot afford to pass up.
- If you are an employee of a non-profit tax-exempt organization, a 403(b) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement.
- Use this calculator to help determine whether a Roth or Pre-tax 457 might be best for you.
- The IRS Rule 72T allows for penalty free, early withdrawals from retirement accounts. Use this calculator to determine your allowable 72T Distribution and how it can help fund your early retirement.
- Use this calculator to determine the annual return of a known initial amount, a stream of deposits, plus a known final future value.
- Even a small difference in the fees you pay on your investments can add up over time. Use this calculator to see how different fees impact your investment strategy!
- This questionnaire is designed to help you create a balanced portfolio of the three basic investment classes: Cash, Fixed Income and Equities.
- This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- Long term care is needed by those who can't perform the basic tasks required to take care of themselves. This calculator can help you determine if you are financially prepared for this impending expense.
- Income generated from municipal bond coupon payments are not subject to federal income tax and often are exempt from state taxes. Use this calculator to estimate the tax-equivalent yield (TEY) for a municipal bond.
- This calculator can help you analyze the costs associated with buying shares in a mutual fund. By entering a few pieces of information, found in your fund's prospectus, you can see the impact of fees and operating expenses on your investment.
- The IRS requires that you withdraw at least a minimum amount - known as a Required Minimum Distribution - from some types of retirement accounts annually, starting the year you turn age 70-1/2. Determining how much you are required to withdraw is an important issue in retirement planning. Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions.
- Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Running out of your retirement savings too soon is one of the biggest risks to a comfortable retirement. Use this calculator to find a potential short fall in your current retirement savings plan.
- Use this calculator to determine which 401(k) contribution type might be right for you.
- Use this calculator to compare the Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
- This calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- Use this calculator to determine which IRA is right for you.
- The majority of 401(k) plans and a growing number of 403(b) plans let you borrow money from your account. Use this calculator to help you determine if you should borrow, and the potential impact on your retirement savings.
- Use this calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- This calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax deferred investment and tax-free investment.
- How can contributing to a regular IRA help you in your retirement?
Savings Finance Calculators
- Reducing your spending can be worth more than you might think. Use this calculator to see just how much your budget reductions may be worth.
- Balance your checkbook with this quick and easy calculator.
- Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Find out when your savings plan will make you a millionaire!
- Use this calculator to determine the future value of an investment which can include an initial deposit and a stream of periodic deposits.
- Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
- Use this tool to help you calculate what it might take to save for your new house.
- Use this calculator to see how long your retirement savings will last based on your retirement savings and your inflation adjusted withdrawals.
- Use this calculator to determine an Internal Rate of Return (IRR). It calculates the IRR on an annual basis of an irregular stream of up to 20 payments and withdrawals.
- Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- This calculator is designed to help you see the financial impact of having either one or two incomes for your household.
- This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.
Business Finance Calculators
- Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Find out how many and what price you must sell your product at to make a profit.
- Should your business consolidate its debt? Use this calculator to find out.
- This tool calculates a business valuation based upon the discounted cash flow methodology - illustrating how changes in projected growth rates and capital assumptions impact the business Net Present Value.
- Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your business running. Use this calculator to help you determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- If you own company stock in a retirement plan you may be able to take advantage of using the long term capital gains tax rate rather than your ordinary income tax rate on this investment.
- Should you lease your equipment or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Use this calculator to determine how much inventory you should hold, and efficient timing of your inventory orders.
- This calculator helps illustrate the effect of using a loan to purchase an investment or appreciable asset. Using debt as leverage to purchase investments can magnify your return. The downside is that you also increase your risk.
- This calculator is designed to calculate and the recognized loss, gain and the basis for a Like Kind Exchange.
- Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- This calculator helps determine your tax savings on loans or credit lines with tax deductible interest payments.
- This calculator can help you determine the selling price for your products to achieve a desired profit margin.
- If you have repossessed real property, you can use this calculator to determine the gain or loss as well as its new basis.
- Working capital essential to running your business. This calculator assists you in determining your working capital needs for the next year.
Tax Estimators Calculators
- How much in income taxes will you pay? Use this 1040 tax calculator to help determine your tax bill for next April.
- Use this calculator to determine your potential tax savings with a tax deductible gift to charity. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to estimate the actual tax savings of your charitable gift.
- Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan. Use this calculator to estimate your estate tax liability.
- Use this calculator to determine your marginal and effective tax rates. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to calculate your true tax liability.
- This calculator helps you determine the gross paycheck needed to provide a required net amount.
- Use this calculator to help you determine the impact of changing your payroll deductions.
- If you are self-employed, operate a farm or are a church employee use this calculator to determine your self-employment taxes.
- Use this calculator to see how higher incomes can phase-out or elimintate student loan interest deduction and the impact your tax bill.
|HOME | ABOUT US | OUR SERVICES | OUR STAFF | OUR NEWS | LINKS | CONTACT US
| Copyright © 2005, Powers & Waitt