Home Financing Calculators
- Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven!
- Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- This calculator helps you to determine what your adjustable mortgage payments will be.
- A balloon mortgage can be an excellent option for many home buyers, use this calculator to see if a balloon mortgage might fit your needs.
- Use this calculator to determine how much income you need to qualify for a mortgage and how different interest rates affect your required income.
- Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect how much you can borrow.
- Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- Use this calculator to determine if a home equity loan makes sense for your next automobile purchase.
- Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment.
- Use this calculator to find the APR on your mortgage.
Personal Finance Calculators
- Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Use this calculator to determine your payment or loan amount for different payment frequencies.
- Use the slider controls to instantly change your monthly payment, loan amount, interest rate or term.
- Use this calculator as your first step in determining your ability to qualify for a loan.
- Use this calculator as a starting point for your debt management plan.
- The Credit Card Rolldown Calculator applies two simple principles to paying off your credit card debt.
- Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price!
- Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
- Use this calculator to help you determine whether you should take advantage of low interest financing or a manufacturer rebate.
- This works just like a pocket financial calculator. In addition to arithmetic, it can also calculate present value, future value, payments or number or periods.
Retirement Finance Calculators
- Use this calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Use this calculator to determine which IRA is right for you.
- Use this calculator to compare the Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
- How can contributing to a regular IRA help you in your retirement?
- This calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you cannot afford to pass up.
- Running out of your retirement savings too soon is one of the biggest risks to a comfortable retirement. Use this calculator to find a potential short fall in your current retirement savings plan.
- Long term care is needed by those who can't perform the basic tasks required to take care of themselves. This calculator can help you determine if you are financially prepared for this impending expense.
- This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- The IRS requires that you withdraw at least a minimum amount - known as a Required Minimum Distribution - from some types of retirement accounts annually, starting the year you turn age 70-1/2. Determining how much you are required to withdraw is an important issue in retirement planning. Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions.
Savings Finance Calculators
- Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- Find out when your savings plan will make you a millionaire!
- Reducing your spending can be worth more than you might think. Use this calculator to see just how much your budget reductions may be worth.
- Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
Business Finance Calculators
- Find out how many and what price you must sell your product at to make a profit.
- This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your business running. Use this calculator to help you determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- Enter your cash flow information, your cost of capital and your growth rate to determine your business NPV valuation.
- Should you lease your equipment or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- This calculator helps illustrate the effect of using a loan to purchase an investment or appreciable asset. Using debt as leverage to purchase investments can magnify your return. The downside is that you also increase your risk.
- Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- This calculator helps determine your tax savings on loans or credit lines with tax deductible interest payments.
- This calculator can help you determine the selling price for your products to achieve a desired profit margin.
- Working capital essential to running your business. This calculator assists you in determining your working capital needs for the next year.
Tax Estimators Calculators
- How much in income taxes will you pay? Use this 1040 tax calculator to help determine your tax bill for next April.
- Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan. Use this calculator to estimate your estate tax liability.
- Use this calculator to help you determine the impact of changing your payroll deductions.
- If you are self-employed, operate a farm or are a church employee use this calculator to determine your self-employment taxes.
- This calculator helps you determine the gross paycheck needed to provide a required net amount.
CPA Website Tools powered by Service2Client LLC
|HOME | ABOUT US | OUR SERVICES | OUR STAFF | OUR NEWS | LINKS | CONTACT US